Sunday, August 22, 2010

Resurrecting this here blog...

I have decided to come back to blogging for a few reasons:

1. Grad school doesn't leave me much time for any writing that isn't for grad school, so this will be a nice place to do some of that.

2. I am having my students create and maintain blogs for the First Year Writing course I am teaching, so being back on blogger will help me stay in the loop.

3. I miss it! I have really taken to Twitter, but there are plenty of instances when 140 characters are not enough for me to express myself.

4. I am a mom now and my son, the Moo Bear, provides me with a whole new bunch of stuff to think about and in turn, blog about.

So I will see how it goes. Of course grad school also doesn't leave me much time, period and now with motherhood I am really maxed out. But something tells me I will make a little time for American Circumstance... we shall see.

No comments: