I started a new blog for class and as a result have been totally neglecting this one! So I am gonna catch up by presenting my top 3 "news" pieces in the last few weeks or so. From the absurd, to those unabashedly advancing the theories of neo-nazi proponents of racial superiority(Fox News? Any surprise there?) to the hilarious (Cops heart Donuts, y'all) to the totally awesome (Shortay!) Here it is, your moment of zen.
1. Fox News tells us why our intermingling of species and ethnics (Like me and CW!) is gonna lead to a whole ton of dementia later in life.
2. We all know that cops love donuts, but this guy is taking it to a whole new level. I think he deserves an honorary dunkin' donut's uniform. Hey, bacon! I would like a medium iced coffee with milk and four splenda. Word.
Gothamist: Cop Under Investigation for Dunkin' Donuts Pilfering
3. I have not laughed this hard in quite some time. Very Thin Ice, Very Thin Ice, Very Very Thin Ice... Shortay!
3 comments:
i have been feeling neglected. i need more LW posts in my life.
Shortay!
Very thin ice, Very Very thin ice
Post a Comment